Who is a Palestinian?That is a good question, isn't it? Can we not also ask, who was born in Palestine?
Some people say that Arabs are "native Palestinians", while Jews are "invaders" and "settlers". But I read the biographies of Israeli and Palestinian political leaders, and I am confused. Who of Israeli or Palestinian leaders were born in Palestine?
- BENJAMIN NETANYAHU, Born 21 October 1949 in Tel Aviv.
- EHUD BARAK, Born 12 February 1942 in Mishmar HaSharon, British Mandate of Palestine
- ARIEL SHARON, Born 26 February 1928 in Kfar Malal, British Mandate of Palestine
- EHUD OLMERT, Born 30 September 1945 in Binyamina-Giv'at Ada , British Mandate of Palestine.
- ITZHAK RABIN, Born 1 March 1922 in Jerusalem , British Mandate of Palestine.
- ITZHAK NAVON, Israeli President, born 9 April 1921 in Jerusalem , British Mandate of Palestine.
- EZER WEIZMAN, Israeli President, born 15 June 1924 in Tel Aviv, British Mandate of Palestine.
ARAB LEADERS (so called Palestinian leaders)
- YASSER ARAFAT, Born 24 August 1929 in Cairo , Egypt
- SAEB ERAKAT, Born April 28, 1955, in Jordan . He has Jordanian citizenship.
- FAISAL ABDEL QADER AL-HUSSEINI, Born in 1948 in Bagdad , Iraq.
- SARI NUSSEIBEH, Born in 1949 in Damascus , Syria.
- MAHMOUD AL-ZAHAR, Born in 1945, in Cairo , Egypt.
|The Arab Lie|
Let me leave you with this: The current United States president, Barack Obama, is outwardly antagonist towards Israel and openly considers Israel a thorn in his side. If Israel is not around to protect you, will you still feel safe?
Thank you Moshe for sending this to me.